IT - Manager - Test Execution
KW Specialty Insurance Company is looking to fill a Manager, Test Execution (Insurance Industry) position at our Scottsdale, AZ location.
KW Specialty Insurance Co. is especially excited to be part of the dynamic Excess & Surplus insurance industry. Our goal is to offer you long-term, stable markets through both good times and bad with products that meet your needs. KW Specialty Insurance Company’s Vision is to operate as a Partner-Centric organization, where our success is directly tied to our business partners. Success is measured by the high engagement, dedication, and loyalty of our staff and partners, which leads us to consistently meet or exceed goals in areas of growth, financial returns, and customer satisfaction.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Head all testing efforts and develops a testing team division.
- Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for completeness, redundancy, ambiguity and testability.
- Define and identify testing scope, risks, assumptions used to design, build and prioritize test cases.
- Able to give input on high level estimate for testing effort.
- Build, understand, and execute test cases based on the software’s function.
- Perform intensive testing of all new and existing programs to ensure they are free of errors and function as intended.
- Clearly document the results of system testing.
- Review test cases from other team members and provide constructive feedback.
- Perform various types of testing including regression, integration, and system testing.
- Assist in determining proposed solutions for defects.
- Develops testing reports and metrics for testing efforts
- Keeps up on the latest industry and consumer trends by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, Internet research, establishing personal networks, and/or participating in professional societies.
- Excellent communication skills; interacts with external, as well as internal clients for the purpose of data gathering and test case writing. This includes both verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to ensure all documentation is in order to facilitate audit requirements.
- Excellent documentation skills of test case results
- Ability to work as part of a team towards a common goal with a flexible attitude
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Bachelor’s degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training, and work-related experience.
- Insurance Software Solutions experience is highly preferred including policy management, billing, and claims platforms. (Sapiens, Adaptik, Duck Creek, Guide Wire, Majesco, etc)
- 5+ years of relevant experience with formal testing methodology
- Experience writing test plans, test schedules, detailed test cases, test scenarios and documentation of defects covering both front end and back-end testing.
- Experience in a manual software testing role; must have performed functional, data validation, error handling and complete regression test cases.
- Working knowledge of a typical Software Development Lifecycle and the appropriate milestones as it relates to quality assurance.
- Applied knowledge of quality assurance principles, methods, tools and technologies, including test plans, scenarios, strategies and related procedures.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
Apply for IT - Manager - Test Execution
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly