Commercial Lines- Account Manager
Commercial Lines - Account Manager
Currently seeking a Commercial Account Manager to join our team for an exciting opportunity at City Insurance, Charleston, WV, a part of The Hilb Group.
Position Summary: The Commercial Lines Account Manager will support assigned producers by placing and processing new business, account development, and renewal retention. Essential Job Functions:
• Pre-Qualify new business. Review, analyze, and submit applications following agency marketing guidelines
• Review and order renewals according to agency procedures. Investigate company non-renewals and coordinate with insured and Producer(s) to re-market
• Prepare proposals and applications, submit to insureds and carriers (or marketing department); follow up to insure timely responses
• Assist clients in making appropriate coverage changes; inform and educate clients about coverage, exclusions, exposures, and audits; document electronic file accordingly
• Provide technical support to Producer(s) to include survey policy coverage and identify cross selling and upgrading opportunities
• Prepare quotations, coverage summaries/comparisons, proposals, and recommendations needed to ensure clients/prospects understanding of clients/prospects understanding of coverage
• Renew and re-market accounts as needed in conjunction with Producer(s) and agency standards
• Assist in design of insurance plans for clients. Visit key clients in person.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Education– College level coursework preferred
Certification–Licensed Property and Casualty Agent
Experience–Minimum of six years’ experience with at least five in property and casualty.
• Complete knowledge of insurance practices and procedures of the agency and industry.
• Excellent prioritization skills, friendly, positive attitude willingness to help others; excellent verbal and written skills; professional telephone manner; ability to establish effective relationships with all staff and the public; ability to work on highly detailed work under pressure and timelines. Advanced computer proficiency
Benefits offered: Competitive benefits package including 17 vacation days, 2 discretionary days, 7 paid holidays, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD , Life Insurance available
The Hilb Group is an equal opportunity employer and we actively support and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting all forms of discrimination in employment. Additionally, we have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of harassment in violation of federal, state and local laws.
Apply for Commercial Lines- Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly