Benefits - Accounts Executive
We are currently seeking an experienced Account Executive for an exciting opportunity within The Hilb Group Southeast in our Charlotte, NC location.
This position will be considered part of Endeavor Insurance Services. Open to candidates located around Greer, SC, and willing to travel.
The candidate would be responsible for handling a block of corporate clients’ benefits, medical and ancillary benefits, as well as TPA products & services (i.e., FSA, HSA, and COBRA administration).
The best candidate will provide an exceptional level of service and support to our clients. Duties, abilities, and responsibilities include:
• Act as a direct client resource for all service-related issues or questions
• Possess an advanced level of understanding of group benefits, agency management systems, employer portals, etc.
• Ability to review and provide feedback on client deliverables, such as carrier communications, benefit summaries, etc.
• Work with others to analyze health, dental and other benefit plan claims and utilization data from insurers/vendors and present detailed reporting to customers
• Organize and attend client meetings, prepare communications including Open Enrollment materials, presentations, and coordinate all insurer/ vendor needs
• Ensure that all renewals and products are finalized and fully installed, including employee enrollments, contracts, employee ID cards, and employer billing
• Interface with clients for the resolution of claim disputes, billing, and other contract issues to the total satisfaction of clients (and their employees)
• Assist customers with aspects of compliance and reporting
Qualifications of the ideal candidate include:
• Minimum of 3-5 years of insurance brokerage industry experience.
• Excellent communication, problem-solving, interpersonal skills, and strong attention to detail.
• Flexible and adaptable to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
• Ability to work in both a team/collaborative setting and work without supervision when necessary.
• Capable of effectively drafting, proofing, and completing professional documents, presentations, and correspondence, using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, etc.
• Good understanding of Excel and other formula-based software.
• Ability to learn and utilize our Customer Service Management (CRM) system to maintain client/benefit information and track service provided.
• Knowledge of Benefit Administration systems, such as Employee Navigator, is helpful.
• Current NC or SC Life, Accident & Health license required.
Benefits: We offer a competitive benefits package - including medical, dental, vision, life, short & long-term disability, 401k, paid time off, & paid holidays.
The Hilb Group is an equal opportunity employer and we actively support and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting all forms of discrimination in employment. Additionally, we have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of harassment in violation of federal, state and local laws.
Apply for Benefits - Accounts Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly