Sales - Producer - Commercial Lines
Commercial Lines - Producer
We are currently seeking a motivated and ambitious Commercial Lines Producer to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join The Hilb Group, a Top 50 US Insurance Agency.
Responsible for generating new sales leads to help drive revenue growth for the organization. Interacts with existing and new prospective clients on a day-to-day basis to solicit commercial prospects, implement creative solutions for customers and develop revenue generating strategies.
Essential Job Functions:
· Responsible for generating Commercial Lines leads and sales for the company
· Lead the development and implementation of sales plans focused on revenue generation and
· Grow revenue by promoting and selling insurance products and services
· Regularly connect with appropriate business contacts for potential opportunities and increase
sales on existing business
· Assess client needs and provide advice and recommend appropriate coverage levels and
products to ensure clients coverage is appropriate for all situations
· Provide additional product offerings to existing customers to drive increase sales opportunities
and meet customer needs
· Calculate premiums, assess risks and prepare documentation for clients
· Provide customers with the appropriate insurance products in accordance with the company's
underwriting rules and procedures in order to avoid risks and maintain a profitable book of
· Provide accurate information defining the client’s business and associated risks to carriers for
· Respond to customer complaints and resolve matters in a timely manner that meets both the
company and client needs
· Keep up to date on all products and services offered by the brokerage
· Attend industry training programs as necessary.
Supervisory Responsibility: Possible indirect oversight of a small sales team
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
Certification: CIC, AAI, CPCU, ARM, or equivalent
Must be licensed within 90 days and have at least three to five years of business experience
Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and understanding of social media platforms.
Proven experience selling Strong customer service skills and communication skills (both verbal and written)
Valid driver's license and reliable vehicle
Other: Travel and overtime may be required to fulfill the requirements of this position.
Competitive benefits package including Paid Time Off (PTO), 9 paid Holidays, 401k, Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Life Insurance available.
The Hilb Group is an equal opportunity employer and we actively support and comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws prohibiting all forms of discrimination in employment. Additionally, we have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of harassment in violation of federal, state and local laws.
Apply for Sales - Producer - Commercial Lines
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly