1 day left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Highly profitable insurance carrier has retained The Carlisle Group seeking to hire a talented Assistant Controller. This role, due to internal succession planning, will be reporting to the Corporate Controller.
Responsible for assisting in the direction of all finance, accounting and reporting functions, will be involved in supporting presentations to the board finance and audit committee, and will work closely with senior leadership team making suitable observations, evaluations and recommendations.
- Assist in all day-to-day finance operations
- Work closely with the accounting team, including functional responsibilities with accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, budgeting, and administration.
- Assist to ensure that the company has the systems and procedures in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless
- Work closely with supervisors and their staffs to educate them about finance and accounting procedures and explore how the finance function can support various operations.
- Partner with the senior leadership, human resources, and information technology staff to enhance and better integrate finance, HR and IT
- BA, CPA and/or MBA
- Seven to ten years of accounting and finance experience.
- Experience in the insurance
- Experience in technology including accounting
- Strong analytical, organizational, problem solving & communication
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility and commitment to corporate vision, values and mission of Security
- Supervisor/Leadership Skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
Apply for Assistant Controller
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly