Loss Control Consultant
ISC is looking for loss control consultants in the greater Philadelphia area. Preferred candidates would have a minimum of 5 years of prior insurance loss control experience, with a commercial insurance carrier, to conduct loss control surveys. The primary responsibilities include conducting risk assessments / loss control surveys covering various industries, coverage's, and completing detailed narrative reports. reports.
- Experience completing casualty and property lines insurance risk assessments / loss control surveys and reports.
- A thorough understanding of workers compensation, general liability, product liability, completed operations liability, professional liability, commercial auto, property, and various inland marine lines of coverage.
- You will be required to prepare written reports of your findings and generate recommendations for risk improvement.
- Have the ability to complete reports in both Word based report formats as well as web based reports formats.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products including Word, Excel, etc.
- Good organization, communication, and exceptional report writing skills.
- Applicants must be a self-starter, aggressively schedule appointments, and submit reports in a timely manner.
ISC values a good working relationship with their consultants, and we pay twice a month on the 1st and 15th. We have a well-staffed quality control department that reviews each consultant report, and offers assistance / direction to consultants to ensure they understand our client needs.
We pay travel for each assignment, and we also pay associated expenses when completing assignments outside of the consultants local territory. We provide dedicated coordinators to assist the consultants in planning work and trips.
Insurance Safety Consultants (ISC) is a national provider of loss control services to the insurance industry.