Commercial Insurance Account Executive
About the Role
As Commercial Insurance Account Executive you are a client service leader at a sophisticated brokerage (Top 10 national agency) with responsibility for personally managing a large book of business. As the strategic liaison, you need to exhibit leadership over the service process with direct influence over marketing, client delivery and service team performance.
Duties & Responsibilities
Marketing: A sizable portion of your time will be spent with renewal preparation, marketing strategies, analyzing current plans and coverage gaps along with negotiating rates directly with underwriters.
Client Service: Another substantial part of your oversight will be client delivery. You are involved in the most complex pieces of account management work. The key is knowing how to balance ‘in the weeds’ duties with delegating tasks to your Account Manager.
Renewal Management: Account Executives are a critical component to the renewal process. You can seamlessly handle renewal presentations in front of C-Suite decision makers.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of senior client management experience. Broad, general risk management Commercial P&C insurance exposure.
- Control over the marketing process with strong underwriting relationships and excellent negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated experience leading a large, complex book and team members like Account Managers and Account Associates.
- You can walk alongside a client through the whole life cycle of the account, from onboarding to renewal.
Compensation & Benefits
- $90k-$125k salary range (depending on experience)
- Robust employee health and benefits plan + competitive annual PTO