Employee Benefits Analyst
About the Role
Due to a recent promotion, one of Detroit’s largest independent insurance agencies has an immediate opening for an Employee Benefits Analyst. You are part of the customer service team and support account managers and producers to promote & strengthen the client-agency relationship.
- Location: This position reports to the Farmington Hills, MI team.
- Compensation: $50k-$60k salary range.
- Technology/Systems: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including Excel.
- Technical Background: Familiarity with group health insurance plan administration in Michigan. You support groups with 50-250 lives. Some self-funded exposure is helpful.
- Experience: Minimum three (3) years of Insurance industry. State insurance license is required.
Duties & Responsibilities
Your typical day can include the following client service support responsibilities:
- New and renewal business quoting/rating online
- Analyzing quotes and conducting plan reviews
- Create proposals and presentation materials