Regional Sales Representative - IME - Remote MA/PA/NJ
6 days left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
Regional Sales Representative
Our client has retained The Carlisle Group to conduct a Search for a Regional Sales Representative. Our client is well respected Medical Claims Management organization. We are looking for a Regional Sales Representative that has expertise in selling IME's and Peer Reviews.
Sales Position Summary
Responsible for developing and sustaining a robust pipeline of qualified customers utilizing the following services: independent medical evaluations, peer and medical record reviews, defense medical evaluations, 2nd medical evaluations, Furthermore, the responsibilities include identifying, developing and maintaining key industry relationships that support and broaden the organization's referral base.
This individual will work with Company Executives and subject matter experts to understand and promote/sell company products and services to qualified targets.
Essential Job Functions:
- Plan and carry out direct sales and customer service activities (principally direct personal visits) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Develop ideas and create sales opportunities for clinical services products.
- Respond to and follow up on sales inquiries
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal staff.
- Monitor and report on sales activities to customer contacts and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain and develop a customer and prospect database in CRM..
- Utilize all marketing and customer value proposition reports as value added services to enhance customer opportunities.
- Manage and communicate the external sales and marketing activities developed by internal marketing and senior management.
Sales Staffing Requirements
- BS/BA degree preferred along with 3-5 years outside sales/account management experience, preferably in managed care/TPA and/or associated services.
- Previous sales training is a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel. Job requires 80% travel within region.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbally and in writing, with personnel, potential customers, influencers, residents, families, and the general public.
- A self-starter, with the keen ability to generate outreach work; plan and perform job tasks.
- Experience working with PC-based software applications for capturing sales data.
- Ability to work weekends and nights as necessary.
- Goal oriented; ability to achieve high goals.
- Attentive to detail
Apply for Regional Sales Representative - IME - Remote MA/PA/NJ
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly