Claims Adjuster - Property Damage
Do you thrive in a collaborative work environment where you are empowered to make decisions? Are you interested in a stable career where you can prosper? Join our team as a Property Damage Claims Adjuster.
We have two openings for Property Damage Claims Adjusters in our liability department. In this role, you will:
- Investigate, estimate, negotiate, and settle third-party property damage claims alongside a team of experienced adjusters.
- Participate in a training program, including on-the-job training, one-on-one mentoring, class time, self-study, and testing.
- Strong communication skills
- An inquisitive nature and competitive spirit.
- Proven success working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of auto repair terminology and the ability to read and evaluate repair estimates, NADA value guides, and other repair-related materials is a plus but not required.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be a part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A 37.5-hour workweek.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and leave of absences.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees.
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.