1 day left
- Career Level
- Entry Level
What you will be doing:
Claim Management and Procedures
- Follow procedures to guide and instruct Mortenson team members by resolving non-workers’ compensation claims.
- Review Event Management daily to identify new claims or risk transfer opportunities.
- Report new claims to the various insurance markets to meet insurance policy reporting guidelines.
- Communicate Mortenson claim process to insurance company representatives and ensure coordination with project teams.
- Support document production for insurance company requests including the support of litigation and discovery responses.
- Ability to review and comprehend insurance policies and construction contracts.
Data Integrity and Management
- Ensure data integrity for claim fields within RMIS database.
- Serve as a backup to Claim Specialist for claim reporting.
- Identify claim trends and work with other Business Service groups to correct concerns.
- Document and communicate key claim dates including trials, mediations, arbitrations, etc.
Participate in quarterly claim reviews with Operating Groups and Mortenson’s TPA
Limited travel to job sites to assist insurance representatives with loss investigations (5%).