Are you a motivated, high-performing accounting or audit professional? Would you like to be a part of a collaborative internal audit team at a stable company? We are now seeking applicants for an Internal Auditor position.
The audit function is the personal eyes and ears of Senior Management and the Audit Committee on behalf of the Board of Directors. You will develop relationships with clients while utilizing communication, negotiation, and persuasion skills to help management recognize the exposures and gaps in controls as the results of audits and other projects. This role is a great stepping stone to growth in the organization.
- Audit the design, efficiency, and effectiveness of internal controls to provide reasonable assurance that the company's goals are achieved.
- Maintain regular contact with employees, members of management, and officers of Great West Casualty Company and Old Republic Insurance Company affiliates, as well as external auditors, regulators, and third-party administrators.
- Internal audit, accounting, or finance experience.
- Exhibit flexibility and adaptability to change.
- Possess high ethics, high passion, and self-motivation.
- Thrive on problem-solving, attention to detail, and data analysis in a team environment.
- Communicate effectively and professionally with all levels of the organization.
- TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Must have the ability to travel up to 25 percent of the time and be eligible to travel internationally to Canada
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Flexible schedules for a stable work-life balance
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick leave, jury duty, and more
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies
Great West Casualty Company