Commercial Insurance Account Manager
About the Role
This Commercial Insurance Account Manager is an immediate job opportunity with a privately held, family oriented San Antonio insurance agency. Here is an overview of the job highlights:
- Location: San Antonio; however remote, work-at-home will be considered on a case-by-case basis for individuals living within an hour of office including New Braunfels, San Marcos and Austin.
- Book of Business: This position requires general, all-lines commercial insurance policy knowledge. You will manage the daily activity of a $600k-$750k premium book that includes some construction and oil & gas accounts too.
- Compensation: Base salary in the $65k-$85k range depending on experience.
- Systems: The agency uses Applied EPIC. Familiarity with EPIC or a similar agency management system helps speed up your new hire training.
- Team: You’ll work closely with a team of experienced account managers to support the owner with retaining his legacy book of business.
Duties & Responsibilities
For new and renewal clients:
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with your accounts
- Expand relationships with various insurance carriers
- Market services to accounts
- Perform account administration
- Handle renewals
- Address and resolve any problems/concerns that arise
Skills & Experience
- At least 3-5 years of commercial property and casualty insurance account management experience
- Active insurance license