Claims Adjuster Liability
Are you someone who enjoys solving problems by utilizing your investigative and analytical skills? Do you thrive in a collaborative atmosphere where you are empowered to make decisions? You may be a good fit for our Liability Adjuster role.
As a Liability Claims Adjuster with Great West Casualty Company, you will manage an inventory of liability files. This includes confirming the insured's coverage and determining probable liability, along with setting preliminary reserves. You will investigate, review, and negotiate settlements involving property damage claims.
We have a robust training program that will give you the tools needed to succeed in your new position. This position offers an excellent opportunity to grow, advance, and be part of a company that celebrates its employees and truly believes in achieving a work/life balance!
We are looking for someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent work-related experience.
- Independent decision-making, problem-solving, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to multi-task, work well on a team, and be a self-starter.
- Strong communication and customer service skills
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, come be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package including:
- A 37.5 hour work week.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and leave of absence.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support of a healthy lifestyle through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance.