Marketing Representative - Automobile Insurance
Safeway Insurance has been successfully writing automobile insurance since 1959. We are a strong stable company that is committed to exemplary treatment of our customers and employees. We provide a team-oriented working atmosphere where hard work and innovation are rewarded. We offer the opportunity to share in the company’s growth and success plus the security of an attractive benefits package. The A.M. Best Company, the most highly respected independent insurance industry analyst in the U.S., rates the Safeway Insurance Group as “A" Excellent.
We are currently looking for a goal-oriented team player to join us as a Marketing Representative. Utilizing a thorough understanding of the insurance industry, particularly the non-standard automobile industry, you’ll be responsible to effectively servicing agents located throughout the state of Colorado.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Manage agency force in Colorado with tools provided by home office
• Review company procedures/guidelines and agency production on a routine basis
• Assist agency force with computer related problems and educate new agency employees on Safeway’s systems
• Examine producer applications for company appointment; set up new agents
• Retrieve adversary carriers competitive data, rates changes and selling tools
• Maintain awareness of competitiveness with other carriers in Colorado and support home office with future rate changes
• Assist agents with Underwriting and Claim situations in a timely manner
• Support Underwriting and Claims department with agency related issues
• Place agencies on disciplinary actions; terminate agency appointments
• Maintain accurate data for e-mail, telephone and postal correspondence
Qualified professionals should possess a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience, 5+ years Marketing/Sales experience, computer literacy being strong with Excel , strong interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to perform reliably and consistently with minimal supervision.
Overview of Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive Health, Prescription Drug, and Dental Insurance for you and your eligible dependents
- Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Employer Match Profit Sharing Plan
- Employer Paid Life, Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 9 Paid Holidays per year Vacation, sick and personal days