Are You Driven?® We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCO's work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. That's because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does a NATIONAL CLAIMS TRAINING LEADER do?
- Facilitate in-person and virtual training for both newly hired and existing employees
- Consult with Quality Audit, and Claims leadership to identify performance opportunities that require training remediation as well as changes in policies, procedures, regulations, business initiatives and technologies.
- Present training content that can be delivered via Classroom Facilitation, Remote Facilitation, Self-Paced Online learning, and Job Aids and Reference Guides.
- Supervise new employees in a training environment and report on their progress
- Schedules/Coordinates the training classes in partnership with Claims Management team
- Measure effectiveness of training efforts
- Identify learning gaps and opportunities and sets training strategies and priorities to achieve these goals and objectives; provides direct training feedback to ensure learning gaps are understood by the trainee
- Designs, develops and delivers training via traditional and virtual classroom methods including: one-on-one sessions, job aids and participant/facilitator guides
- Evaluates training effectiveness and makes modifications as appropriate
- Ensures the quality and consistency of course content
What is required?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent industry education is required
- 5 or more years of claims or insurance industry experience required
- 2 or more years of facilitating training sessions and developing learning programs/ curriculum preferred
- Proven ability to manage different learning styles and interact with a diverse population
- Proficiency in Adult Learning Theory
- Understanding of Insurance Operations and Procedures
- Prior Auto Claims handling experience in a variety of coverages preferred
- Prior supervisory skills preferred
- Knowledgeable in customer service procedures and skills
- Coordinate and lead inter-departmental projects and training
- Ability to plan objectives and determine action
Other skills and abilities:
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Superior organizational ability with an emphasis on project management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities and rapid change
- Self-motivated to create training plans and assist departments with training needs
- Ability to influence
- Proven problem solving, decision making and organizational skills are required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
- Regular attendance
What else do you need to know?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.