PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST is responsible for the acquisition of products and services, monitoring key indicators, documentation and maintaining positive vendor relationships. This includes researching and identifying prospective vendors, evaluating offerings against key business criteria and the required product specifications, and negotiating purchase agreements
- Researching and identifying prospective vendors.
- Liaising with internal project teams and maintaining strong vendor relations.
- Evaluating products and vendors according to key business criteria.
- Preparing proposals, requesting quotes, and negotiating purchase terms and conditions.
- Monitoring vendor performance and resolving issues and concerns.
- Inspecting and evaluating the quality of purchased items and resolving shortcomings.
- Analyzing industry and demand trends and supporting senior management with the development and implementation of sourcing strategies.
- Preparing reports and maintaining accurate inventory and procurement records.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management, or a similar field.
- At least 2+ years of experience as a Purchasing Specialist or in a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and with business application software, purchasing, and resource planning systems
For immediate consideration please send your resume in a word document to email@example.com.
Apply for Procurement Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly