HR - Talent Acquisition Specialist
The Mahoney Group is currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to contribute directly to our company’s growth. This role will be responsible for developing a recruiting strategy for sales and service talent for a nationally recognized and established brokerage firm. The Mahoney group is looking to add a large number of sales and service professionals across 8 states and 11 offices in the US. Successful candidates for this role will source from a variety of channels; social media, networking, referrals, but most importantly, use warm and cold calling techniques to build a strong talent pipeline. This role offers a degree of creativity, latitude and collaboration with the executive leadership to help build an expert recruiting function. What you’ll do:
· Partner with Executive Leadership team to deliver against annual hiring plans.
· Work closely with hiring managers to identify, attract, and offer leaders guidance and support throughout the hiring process.
· Participate in the recruiting strategy that will help The Mahoney Group meet and exceed new producer and account manager hiring quotas.
· Manage a pipeline of candidates for all future positions
· Partner with CFO and HR Manager to stay aligned on initiatives, policies and procedures
· Partner with select offices to understand business needs and generate employee referrals
· Support the development of a new-hire onboarding strategy
· Identify an appropriate and efficient Applicant Tracking System to manage and track recruitment goals and metrics
· Innovate on ways to evolve our hiring system and improve upon attraction and assessment of all candidates.
· Partner with SVP of Marketing to execute a candidate marketing strategy to attract top talent.
What you bring to the team:
· Minimum 3-5 years of full-cycle recruiting experience required, preferably for insurance brokers/sales, previous agency experience preferred.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred and / or equivalent work history and experience
· A proven track record in developing candidate and internal client relationships.
· Strong organization and follow-up skills: Ability to juggle multiple candidates and tasks and stay on top of all issues. Keep candidates informed throughout the process.
· A consultative approach and an orientation toward service. You respond quickly to questions and go the extra mile to provide a great experience for candidates and leaders.
· A strong sense of urgency. You’re a Self-starter, professional, and team player
· Excellent presentation and telephone skills
· Competent and comfortable with technology.
· Experience implementing an applicant tracking system
What we offer in return:
The Mahoney Group provides excellent compensation, benefits programs, and paid time off to our employees. We offer medical, dental, vision, basic life, short-term disability, and basic long-term care insurance at no cost to the employee. Additionally, you are able to participate in the employer matching 401(k) Plan, Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP), and Flexible Spending Plan.
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Professional development assistance
· Retirement plan
· Vision insurance
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
· Mesa, AZ 85210 (Preferred)
Apply for HR - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly