Associate Processor - Premium Audit Processor
IAT Insurance Group has an immediate opening for an Associate Processor in our Omaha, Nebraska, Scottsdale, Arizona or Rolling Meadows, Illinois locations. This position is responsible for ordering audits, processing audit endorsements and notice of cancellations, indexing supporting documents, and following up with external parties. This position will be required to perform technical and administrative support in accordance with standard procedures. This position is also responsible for maintaining records, verifying information and resolving common problems. The preferred hours for this position are 7am-4pm MST.
- Compiles necessary details to order an audit with a vendor and send records
- Complete administrative activities of issuing general audit endorsement or an estimated audit endorsement
- Utilizes diary system(s) to follow-up with external parties
- Performs quality checks on documents for visual appearance as well as accuracy.
- Utilizes the ImageRight and OnBase Systems to ensure proper information before entry of data into system.
- Utilizes database to update status of audits
- Reviewing and categorize documents.
- Perform other tasks as needed
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Associates degree or 3 years of relevant insurance, clerical, administrative, or customer service experience
- Practical experience with MS Office (intermediate), data entry, and detail-oriented research
- High level of attention to detail is required to ensure accuracy of work
- Strong organizational, time management and follow-up skills
- Must have strong communication skills (written and verbal) and have the ability provide a first-rate experience for our customers
- Ability to handle a high volume of emails and orders
- To qualify, all applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and must not require, now or in the future, VISA sponsorship for employment purposes.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and participate in E-Verify.