Personal Lines Underwriter - Insurance Company - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years work experience with the 15 most recent years in underwriting personal lines risks.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled Commercial and Personal Lines insurance professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Property & Casualty insurance carrier clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Personal Lines Underwriter, Underwriter Associate or Underwriter Assistant positions available for one of our insurance company clients.
Job responsibilities may include:
- Solicit and evaluate insurance applications to approve or decline risks based on company guidelines.
- Conduct accurate and thorough risk selection with proper classification of insureds.
- Obtain critical underwriting information to properly evaluate and price risks and amendments.
- Underwrite and produce a profitable personal lines book of business.
- Manage a portfolio of renewal business with focus on retention and profitability.
- Develop and maintain superior relationships with producers and insureds.
- Maintain accurate file documentation in accordance with company guidelines.
- Experience in both standard and non-standard coverage is a plus.
These Personal Lines Underwriter, Underwriter Associate and Underwriter Assistant positions will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work-at-home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they've earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE's unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply unless you meet the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have the 15 most recent years of Personal Lines Property & Casualty insurance carrier experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!