Description: CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is looking for an energetic Sr. System Administrator. This Sr. System Administrator will be part of the Enterprise Service and Device Management Team, with a focus on managing all aspects of Corvel's implementation of the Privileged Access Workstation (PAW) and Tier security model.
CorVel is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers' compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 3,500 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
Major responsibilities include:
- Design, create and maintain Privileged Access Workstations.
- Design, create and maintain virtual jump boxes.
- Provide direct support for PAW related issues.
- Ensure PAW devices meet all standards and controls.
- Package and update required software for PAW and jump box devices.
- Work with a team and independently with minimal supervision.
- Mentor and provide support to tier 3 desktop support and team members.
- Advanced experience (5+ years) using Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager to manage desktop imaging, software deployment, device configuration, and software updates.
- Advanced experience (5+ years) in desktop operating system image design and configuration.
- Experience with creating PowerShell scripts to manage, configure, gather information, and remediate servers and end user devices.
- Deep knowledge of modern Windows Operating Systems, including Windows 10 and Windows Server up to Windows Server 2019.
- Experience implementing application whitelisting using Windows AppLocker or WDAC.
- Demonstrate advanced problem-solving skills.
- Adaptability and willingness to respond to changing priorities.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks by deadlines.
- Knowledge/experience with Microsoft's PAW technology” a plus
- Ability to create automation/scripts to solve problems and decrease the number of mundane/repetitive tasks.
- Experiencing managing SCCM OSD and/or MDT.
- Experience with Windows Hyper-V running on Windows 10
- Experience managing devices with Microsoft Intune.
- Experience implementing system hardening using Windows Security Center guidance.
- Advanced PowerShell scripting skillset.
- Experience creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience with Windows Server and Desktop operating system performance tuning.
- College Degree, Microsoft Certification, or relevant work experience.