Loss Control Representative
Are you a motivated, outgoing professional looking for a rewarding career with a stable company? Do you enjoy a variety of work where no day is exactly the same? Then you should join our team!
We are hiring for a Loss Control Representative based out of our South Sioux City, Nebraska, office. If you are an analytical thinker with strong decision-making and communication skills, you may be a good fit for this role. We will provide hands-on training to set you up for success.
The Loss Control Representative assists the underwriting department in evaluating current and potential insureds and discusses exposures with company management. You will also assist insureds in developing, implementing, and evaluating their loss prevention programs. Safety Professionals travel extensively to build relationships and deliver exceptional service.
- A background in insurance, trucking operations, safety, logistics, commercial auto risk management, or loss prevention is preferred but not required.
- Adept in networking, building relationships, and working independently.
- Enjoy coaching, educating, giving public presentations, and approaching work with a consultative approach.
- Possess a strong customer service orientation and excellent public speaking skills.
- An organized and analytical professional who is committed to excellence and takes the initiative to get the job done.
Due to COVID-19, this position currently works remotely. Once conditions change and we are back in the office, the role will regularly report to the South Sioux City, Nebraska, office for work.
Who we are:
Great West Casualty Company provides specialized insurance products unique to the trucking industry and outstanding customer service to the thousands of truck drivers and trucking companies we serve. Over the past 60 years, we have grown to five offices serving insureds in over 40 states. We are now one of America's largest insurers of trucking companies. If your passion is to help others, you value education and continuous improvement, you enjoy participating in community activities, and you want to be valued for your contributions, be part of our successful team.
Why work for us?
We offer you a challenging career with a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- A company car.
- Comprehensive training program.
- Paid study materials, exam fees, study day, and monetary awards for professional development.
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and maternity/paternity leave.
- Opportunities to impact the organization through participation in committees (Green Team, Fun Committee, etc.).
- Support for healthy lifestyles through a wellness program and gym subsidies.
This position qualifies for relocation assistance. To learn more about Great West and our office locations, please visit our website www.gwccnet.com/careers.