Claims Adjuster - Licensed
Fort Orange Claim Service, Inc. (FOCUS) is the premier independent insurance adjusting company throughout the Northeastern United States.
Our organization provides custom-tailored white-glove liability and property insurance claims adjusting along with catastrophe property adjustment services to insurance carriers doing business throughout the United States.
FOCUS is a New York-based corporation headquartered in the Albany, New York region.
We are currently seeking New York State licensed Independent Insurance Adjusters for our Connecticut territory. Ideal candidate will have at least 5 years independent or company Property claims experience.
This position will provide timely, accurate, fair, and professional service to all clients and insured parties while maintaining carrier-specific service level agreement standards.
- Experience preparing estimates with Xactimate, Symbility and/or Simsol
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- High Technical aptitude
- Ability to climb ladders, get in attics/crawlspaces, get on rooves, kneel, bend, etc.
- A valid driver’s license
- CT Casualty Adjuster license required, with NY ‘GENERAL’ Adjuster license a plus.
- Candidate must be familiar with and compliant with all regulatory requirements for the jurisdiction in which they will be handling claims
- Strong investigative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Capability to plan, organize and manage time
- Knowledge of insurance policies, theories, and practices
- Candidate must have at least one current active estimating system registered and have the ability to send electronic reports through the Internet
- Candidate must pass background check
- College and related insurance designations preferred.
FOCUS OFFERS AN EXCEPTIONAL INDUSTRY LEADING COMPENSATION PROGRAM. FOCUS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Apply for Claims Adjuster - Licensed
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly