Commercial Insurance Customer Service Representative
About the Role
An immediate job opening for a Commercial Insurance CSR in Austin. Consistently recognized as a “Best Practices Agency”, you’ll join one of largest insurance brokers headquartered in Texas. Here are some details on the insurance customer service role.
- Compensation: Salary range is $50k-$57k depending on experience + annual bonus opportunity
- Benefits: Comprehensive medical insurance plan and competitive PTO
- Work Schedule: “Staggered” 2-week work schedule because of COVID: 3 days in/2 days at home one week and the opposite 2 days in/3 days out the following.
- Location: Austin, TX
- Title: Commercial Insurance CSR
Skills & Experience
- At least one (1) year of commercial property and casualty insurance industry experience
- Requires a great personality that comes through to clients over the phone
- An ability to promptly address questions and resolve client concerns with empathy and finesse
- Can prepare submissions, analyze claims information, work with underwriters and handle larger accounts
- Learning the agency’s ropes as a Commercial CSR/Assistant Account Manager can set you on a track for future promotions
- You’ll have a lot of interaction with the internal support team and report to a Senior Marketing Account Executive
- You will work on a large book of business with complex accounts in construction, crane/rigging and healthcare. You have an important job ensuring service action items are delivered in an accurate, timely fashion: certificates, endorsements, data entry, change requests, billing, applications, and help with creating presentations/proposals/reports at renewal time.