Territory Sales Manager - Eastern Missouri
About the Role
Join an amazing team as a Territory Sales Manager with a dynamic organization with a 140-year history of providing exceptional customer service to its policyholders! This person will work from their residence. The position includes company car, cell phone and laptop. As a Regional Sales Manager, you will direct property/casualty marketing activities, including selection and development of agency plant to achieve production and profitability objectives. This position serves the eastern half of Missouri.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Screen, select, appoint and train agents
- Implement company marketing strategies to achieve sales goals
- Provide assistance to marketing and underwriting personnel
- Serve as a liaison between company and the agency force, including assistance in contract revocation and rehabilitative procedures
- Lead the Agency Review process for assigned agencies with emphasis on profitable growth
- Conduct a thorough and documented onboarding for all newly assigned agencies
Skills & Experience
- At least 3 years’ marketing, sales, business development or commercial lines underwriting experience
- Undergraduate degree
- A thorough knowledge of commercial lines products and coverages
- Excellent communication and client service skills
$61k to $77k. Bonus incentive is 7% of salary.