General Assistant (Management Liability)
RSUI has a great entry-level opportunity available in our Atlanta office for a General Assistant. This position works closely with our Associate Underwriters and assistants.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Submission clearance for underwriters
- Work with both underwriters and assistants - must be able to prioritize assignments to meet the needs of the staff
- Handle Broker of Record letters
- Attach additional information to files via ImageRight
- Process Loss Run requests
- Review and file Certificates of Insurance via ImageRight
- Process Cancellation Notices (non-payment, non-renewal)
- Use Policy Terminator
- Check payment status
- Process reinstatements when necessary
- Various other duties and projects as assigned
To be considered, applicants should have the following qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent business experience
- Experience in a business environment, specifically a professional services firm, preferred
- Excellent organizational and customer service skills
- Excellent typing and/or keyboarding skills
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Products (Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to perform detailed data entry
- Strong math aptitude
- Collaborative team player
- Ability to multi-task
- Energetic personality and strong customer service orientation are musts!
RSUI provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, genetic characteristics or genetic information, pregnancy or childbirth, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable Federal, state, and local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.