Employee Benefits Producer
Primary Responsibilities: Develop and deploy sales and marketing strategies for medium and large group prospects. Sell into Multiple TGA Benefit and Ancillary consortium Products Have adequate technical knowledge necessary to communicate our solutions effectively. Achieve new business sales goals on an annualized basis Demonstrate ability to identify and overcome sales obstacles on a prospect-specific basis. Demonstrate strategic thinking and innovation based on knowledge of the market, carriers and products, including understanding of important technical/financial issues. Pursue cross selling opportunities with TGA P&C business Positively represent TGA at meetings, seminars, trade shows and networking events. Work collaboratively with Consulting and account management team Remote work allowed
- 3-5 years of experience in insurance brokerage, carrier, or related business to business sales including calling on senior executives and a track record of financial success
- Strong understanding of Employee Benefits.
- Superior written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong visibility within the HR and benefits community.
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A consultative, positive and resourceful approach to dealing with prospect, clients and associates
- Excellent listening skills with strong customer focus
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work with senior level management and have a top level executive presence
- College degree and current insurance licensing preferred