Claims Examiner - Phoenix Arizona
Let’s be honest, this is not your first time scrolling through a corporate website looking for a job. So, why Swift? We understand people leave companies if they are not offered rewarding, challenging work. People look for new opportunities if they are not surrounded by coworkers and leaders they trust. At Swift, we have some of the most amazing passionate hard-working people you will ever meet. We have adopted the approach that everyone makes decisions based on the best interest of the company
So far you seem to like us, let us tell you more about how awesome we are. Our benefits are top notch. Sure, we could wow you with the normal benefits plan, but we decided to kick it into overdrive and see if we can push the pedal to the metal. These benefits are so hot, you need A/C on full blast to read this list.
- 401(K) Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Financial Connect ®
- Legal Connect ®
- Estate Guidance ®
- GuidanceResources ®
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- Disability Insurance
- Financial Wellness Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Employee Discounts
This position is a full-time position and may require additional hours outside of a traditional schedule as needed. This position is a salary position and starts at $55,000, depending on experience/qualifications. All training is paid.
Primary Purpose and Essential Functions, including but not limited to:
- Investigates and evaluates validity of claims.
- Gathers information to determine liability and exposure
- Reviews and processes claims to make recommendations for resolution
- Communicates with independent adjusters, TPA’s, claimants and attorneys to ensure claims are settled in an appropriate manner
- Supports other claims representatives on complex claims
- Ensures claim files are properly documented
- Performs other duties as assigned
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for individuals who can articulate clearly, have a flexible/creative mind and possess investigative skills. Commercial claims and trucking liability experience is preferred but possessing auto liability and bodily injury claims experience is just as great! We place great pride in providing great service to our customers and our driving associates, so the following would be required to work for us:
- Positive attitude and willing to adapt to a changing environment.
- 4-5 years’ experience in insurance/claims required
- Willingness to learn
- Highly organized
- Bilingual a plus!
We also have a Senior Claims Examiner position available, starting at $65,000.
Apply for Claims Examiner - Phoenix Arizona
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly