Worker's Compensation Claims Technician
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual Insurance - A Fortune 100 Company!
Advance your career at Liberty
Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
- Effective analytical skills required to learn and apply basic policy/contract coverage and recognize questionable coverage/contract situations (which necessitate supervisory involvement) along with effective interpersonal skills to explain the facts and logic used to arrive at decisions in a way that the customer understands.
- Effective written skills to compose clear, succinct descriptions when posting files and drafting correspondence.
- Good telephone and typing skills required.
- Ability to learn when to make proper use of medical management resources, know when to use them and follow through with medical management information received.
- High school diploma plus 1 to 3 years of related customer service experience or applicable insurance knowledge. Licensing required in some states