Legal Bill Review Analyst
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD offers a collaborative company culture with outstanding benefits and competitive compensation. Our organization is expanding throughout the United States, and were looking for talented individuals to join our team and establish a rewarding career with us.
Our success is founded on our strong reputation, and we have received an A+ Superior grade by the leading independent insurance rating organization. Backed by our ultimate parent company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., our brand is founded upon trust, service, and innovation. If youre looking for an employer with integrity and flexibility, keep reading to learn about our benefits and job openings.
- Excellent working hours
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- Healthcare benefits begin on your first day of employment
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment
- Discover opportunities to advance your career
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., one of the worlds most admired companies
We are currently seeking a Legal Bill Review Analyst in our Corporate Headquarters in downtown Wilkes-Barre, PA. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently and collaboratively with a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. If you are focused on technology, are attentive to detail, and demonstrate strong initiative, then our team might be right for you!
- Use e-billing software to review law firm and vendor invoices
- Review and verify accuracy of billing entries and supporting documentation
- Research and answer billing questions directly from law firms and vendors
- Investigate appropriateness of time billed on invoices
- Work with claims departments to improve litigation cost control
- Communicate with team on issues pertaining to attorney/firm rates, delays in billing, and all irregularities with entries and firm/vendor invoices
- Identifies improper and/or inappropriate billing and litigation practices
- Review and research appeal requests from law firms and vendors
- 2-5 years as a billing specialist and/or experience in the legal industry Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to research complex issues and come up with a solution to resolve discrepancies
- Ability to manage a wide variety of activities and functions simultaneously while maintaining a positive customer service-focused work style
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)