As a Research and Development Analyst, youll be tasked with understanding and leveraging property data to help bring industry leading segmentation to market. Youll have the opportunity to work with data to solve critical business problems, which includes developing predictive models, multivariate modeling, regression analysis, and data mining. In addition, youll be part of a team that helps determine how a product could work if released, how it should be priced, and what changes could be made to improve it. You'll research new ideas and data sources to refine our product offerings, develop insurance rating models, and complete company-wide product performance analysis.
Must have Qualifications:
- Master's degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering or Operations Research.
- In lieu of Master's degree, Bachelor's degree or higher in Statistics, Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Economics, Engineering or Operations Research and a minimum of two years of analysis experience.
- Ability to analyze data using statistical, mathematical or data mining methods.
- Basic to intermediate programming skills including the ability to create basic programs using software such as SAS or R.
- Intermediate skills in Excel including the ability to create, manipulate and formulate spreadsheets. Knowledge of spreadsheet functionality including VLOOKUP, pivot tables, charts and graphing.
- Gainshare bonus up to 16% of your eligible earnings; Progressive rewards each of us with an annual bonus based on company performance
- 401(k) with dollar-for-dollar company match up to 6%
- Diverse, inclusive and welcoming culture with Employee Resource Groups
- Career development and tuition assistance
- Onsite gym and healthcare at large locations
- Wellness programs to help you maintain a better quality of life
- Medical, dental and vision, including free preventive care
Sponsorship for work authorization for foreign national candidates is not available for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer