Auto Claims Representative
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession.
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT onIDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list. For many years running, we have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Advance your career at Liberty Mutual - A Fortune 100 Company!
This position is located in the Westborough, MA office.
Do you thrive in a high-volume, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy the challenge of a role where no two days are alike? We are looking for positive, high-energy, passionate customer service professionals. Qualities like these cannot be taught, but they can be sharpened, strengthened and appropriately compensated when you join Liberty Mutual Insurance as an Auto Claims Representative. As a licensed claims adjuster, you will be fulfilling the promise we made to our customers when they purchased their policy, by working with those who have been in an auto accident and need our help. In this role, you will guide our insureds and claimants through the auto claims process from start to finish. There are many moving pieces you will manage. You need to have strong analytical, organizational and multi-tasking skills, be a time management expert, be creative, love problem solving and helping others. Your job is speaking to and engaging customers who have just been in an accident and need your help, this is where the passion for service comes into play. We strive to treat our customers as we would want to be treated!
This role is a steppingstone into your claims career. With ample growth opportunities, you are in-charge of your future.
Bring your unique talents to our Fortune 100 company and receive paid training and licensing. Prior claims or insurance experience is not required!
- An Empathetic Service Professional: When a claim is received, you skillfully use your customer centricity skills to confidently assure our customers that you are there to guide them through the process.
- A Front Lines Liaison: You rise to the role of representing the Liberty brand, you believe in delivering on our promise.
- A Reliable Teammate: Whether you work at the office or from home, you adapt well to different environments, schedules and the varying needs of our customers.
- A Problem Solver: Integrity is in your nature and critical thinking is part of your decision-making process. That means you sincerely care that customers get exactly what they paid for and need to embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow.
- An engaging, outgoing personality and passion for helping customers
- Excellent oral, written, analytical, decision-making and organizational skills
- Strong typing and multi-tasking capabilities in a structured paperless work environment
- Requires strong working knowledge and ability to utilize multiple systems to handle/process claims.
- General understanding of overall claim operations and key stakeholders.
- College degree preferred, and/or 1-3 years of related customer service experience or applicable insurance knowledge