Leave Of Absence Coordinator | Los Angeles, CA Area (Work From Home)
Insurance Placement Solutions has an immediate opening for a Remote Leave of Absence Coordinator to work from home with our client in the Los Angeles, CA area. The LOA Coordinator will analyze Family Medical leave (FMLA) requests to make determinations based on state and federal regulations; and to ensure that on-going claim management is within company service standards and industry best practices.
The Leave of Absence Coordinator Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Establishes FMLA claims; tracks and codes documentation in accordance with internal workflow processes
- Analyzes FMLA claims to determine eligibility and certification in compliance with state and federal regulations
- Identifies action plan; determines benefits due; and makes timely case decisions based on service expectations as established by the client
- Communications decisions and on-going expectations with claimants and clients
- Maintains professional client relationships
- 1+ years disability management and/or FMLA administration experience is required
- Human Resources experience including FMLA administration preferred
- Knowledge of state and federal FMLA regulations
- Knowledge of medical disability management
About Insurance Placement Solutions
IPS is an insurance staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the insurance industry, including other claims jobs in the Los Angeles, CA area. Our services are designed to be a resource for clients to gain access to high caliber talent. Many of our clients do not have the dedicated manpower to quickly fill their temporary, temporary to hire or direct hire vacancies. That is where we come in. Our clients are able to utilize our services to maintain business-as-usual during unforeseen interruptions and fluctuating business needs. Plus, our candidates benefit from gaining backdoor access to highly sought after positions with top companies in the industry.
Apply for Leave Of Absence Coordinator | Los Angeles, CA Area (Work From Home)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly