Insurance Agent - Sales Representative – Stable industry
Advance yourself in an exciting, stable insurance sales position, in our fun and motivating office environment. Take advantage of our team atmosphere and use our advanced technology and training to propel yourself with confidence, ease, and strong performance practices. We promote consultative and relationship selling. We have been established in the community for over 30 years so little prospecting is necessary, just your ability to present and sell our products and cultivate referral sources. You'll even have a licensed team member to help with the paperwork.
Brightway Insurance is comprised of over 800 associates in over 200 locations in Florida and beyond. This position is in our Englewood Florida office which has 7 associates and 30+ years of proven management experience. We have received numerous awards and recognition for quality and growth. Our products are desired and/or required by millions of customers and we have proven methods to differentiate our offerings from the competition.
- The position entails researching, quoting, presenting and selling our products to current clients and new prospects as well as building referral sources.
- This is an inside-office position and, as an established business, we have a steady stream of clients and prospects and referral sources. Good phone etiquette is required.
- Some, but little, outside marketing may rarely be necessary.
- No insurance experience is required, but helpful. We do require 2+ years of demonstrated successful sales experience. Additional sales training, product specific training, and systems training are provided. For best results, we team share our sales practices.
- Licensing: a 20-44 or 2-20 state insurance license is required. Can be obtained online in about 2 weeks.
- One must have good computer skills, ability to retain and apply information, ability to quickly create relationships, and be organized and efficient.
- Foremost, we are looking for a person with good character – someone who possesses a great attitude, a winning spirit, self-motivation and a team player.
Primary Insurance Lines Offered:
- Car, Home, Boat, Flood, Umbrella, Jewelry, Business, Life and more
- Compensation is $35,000-$150,000 per year. Future years can be higher.
- Paid vacations, sick and personal leave, and holidays. Bonuses are available.
- This is a stable industry and a career position with much opportunity for compensation enhancement.