Solutions Engineer, SAP S/4 HANA Configuration
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
At Liberty Mutual, technology isn't just a part of our business, it's what drives us forward. Join our tech team and you will get opportunities to work on complex problems using emerging technologies. Our culture of evolution and innovation leads to projects that can positively impact lives. And we want you to be involved in creating, implementing and updating our solutions. As part of our team, you will be working at a Fortune 100 company that is one of the fastest growing in the insurance industry.
Responsible for partnering with domestic and international business stakeholders on driving finance solutions and strategic options given knowledge of what SAP can provide for capabilities for sub-ledger data management and reporting. This role will be a key contributor on the project team, driving business solutions development and technical product configuration oversight. Knowledge and experience in SAP S/4 HANA is preferred, however any extensive working knowledge of SAP is desired.
Responsible for the implementation of technology by developing clear, comprehensive and integrated system, technical and/or product recommendations which support business plans and long-term strategy.
Works directly with product architects to ensure clear, comprehensive system, technical, and product architectural designs to ensure consistency, maintainability, and flexibility
Configures requirements with application project managers and provides engineering dispositions and engineered responses to requirements that provide solutions for management and business owners
Provides leadership in reviewing the velocity of the team, presenting continuous improvement and development opportunities for improved product/team performance and engagement
Oversees monthly production management cycle, developing and maintaining operational models to enable efficient hand-off processes between L1 off-shore resources to L2 and L3 internal resources
- Bachelor or Master`s degree in technical or business discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum 10+ years of experience
- In-depth knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
- In-depth knowledge of diverse and emerging technologies and understanding of architectural concepts and principles
- Knowledgeable in software engineering languages and tools; proficient in new and emerging technologies
- In-depth understanding of layered solutions and designs; in-depth understanding of shared software concepts and product features, as well as security minded
- In-depth knowledge of insurance finance business operations, objectives and strategies; in-depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry
- Highly developed negotiation, consensus building & influencing skills, facilitation and the adaptability to respond to change quickly