Taking care of our customers, our communities and each other. That's the Travelers Promise. By honoring this commitment, we have maintained our reputation as one of the best property casualty insurers in the industry for over 160 years. Join us to discover a culture that is rooted in innovation and thrives on collaboration. Imagine loving what you do and where you do it.
Job Description SummaryUnder general supervision, this position is responsible for design, development, production, distribution and storage of printed documents and forms used companywide.
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze customer needs/requirements and designs print documents to meet those needs/requirements.
- Provide customer consultations on all aspects of design, production and distribution of printed materials.
- Provide cost analysis/comparisons as needed.
- Prepare printing specifications/delivery requirements instructing.
- Obtain vendor quotes and analyze quotes for cost comparison.
- Assemble printed material (books, binders, packets, etc).
- Manage vendor storage and distribution of forms.
- Responsible for ordering print materials and monitoring quantities (inventory).
- Manage the maintenance of the electronic item catalog and ordering system.
- Serve as department liaison on print design, production and use of vendors where applicable.
- Review and approve printing expenses up to assigned authority level.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Print production experience required (1 year).
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience required (1 year).
Education, Work Experience, & Knowledge
- Adobe and/or Foxit experience preferred (1 year).
- QuickBooks and/or Point of Sale experience preferred.
- Web CRD software experience preferred.
Job Specific Technical Skills & Competencies
- Ability to meet daily Productivity, Quality and Timeliness metric requirements.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively.
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot while working in fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment.
- Strong customer focus and communication skills both written and verbal.
Environmental / Work Schedules / Other
- Print and finishing equipment will produce noise when in operation.
Travelers is an equal opportunity employer. We value the unique abilities and talents each individual brings to our organization and recognize that we benefit in numerous ways from our differences.
If you have questions regarding the physical requirements of this role, please send us an email so we may assist you.
Travelers reserves the right to fill this position at a level above or below the level included in this posting.