Cloud Security Architect
At Liberty Mutual, our purpose is to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow. Thats why we provide an environment focused on openness, inclusion, trust and respect. Here, youll discover our expansive range of roles, and a workplace where we aim to help turn your passion into a rewarding profession. We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to make things better, and we put people first by offering you benefits that support your life and well-being. To learn more, please visit https://www.libertymutualgroup.com/about-lm/careers/benefits
Liberty Mutual has proudly been recognized as a Great Place to Work by Great Place to Work US for the past several years. We were also selected as one of the 100 Best Places to Work in IT on IDGs Insider Pro and Computerworlds 2020 list.
We have been named by Forbes as one of Americas Best Employers for Women and one of Americas Best Employers for New Graduatesas well as one of Americas Best Employers for Diversity. To learn more about our commitment to diversity and inclusion please visit: https://jobs.libertymutualgroup.com/diversity-inclusion
Liberty Mutual is an equal opportunity employer. We will not tolerate discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, veterans status, pregnancy, genetic information or on any basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
We deliver our customers peace of mind every day by helping them protect what they value most. Our passion for placing the customer at the center of everything we do is driving a transformational shift at Liberty Mutual. Operating as a tech startup within a Fortune 100 company, we are leading a digital disruption that will redefine how people experience insurance.
We are open to consider remote candidates.
The Hosting Services Cybersecurity Systems and Services organization is looking to add a Cloud Security Architect to their team. This candidate will define the architecture and technical vision of cloud security controls across the CSS organization. Additionally, the candidate will operate at the intersection of Business, Customer Driven Design and Technology to deliver cloud security products that improve the security posture of Liberty Mutual s hybrid cloud environment. In this position the candidate will be responsible for leading highly skilled development teams at the forefront of cloud Cybersecurity engineering at Liberty Mutual. This candidate will be responsible for articulating and translating the overall technical strategy and tactics for cloud security to the enterprise.
About the role
- Collaborates to establish multi-cloud cybersecurity architecture with a focus on proactive threat detection, security control enforcement and incident response.
- Collaborates with enterprise and domain architects to develop cloud solutions and an Enterprise Cloud Strategy.
- Develops and participate in a cloud center of excellence, including security, infrastructure, and domain architects.
- Develops strategy and roadmaps of enterprise security portfolio.
- Partners with Enterprise Security Governance to assess and reduce cloud security risks
- Provides clear written and verbal consulting to projects about cloud security architecture and cloud risk management.
- Champions the implementation of industry leading cloud security standards and best practices across the enterprise.
- Provides advice, analysis and recommendation on the security products in the cloud security space.
- Reports to IT Senior and executive Management on technical status of enterprise IT security initiatives.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in the security aspects relating to multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- At least 5 years of experience designing, architecting and securing IaaS, Pass, and SaaS cloud deployments.
- In depth understanding of cloud cybersecurity standards, frameworks and best practices.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills - including negotiation, facilitation, and consensus building skills; ability to influence and persuade, without direct control.
- In-depth understanding of business operations, objectives and strategies including but not limited to, insurance industry, financial services, global business and technology trends.
- CISA, CCSP and or CISSP preferred.