Policy Services Assistant
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD offers a collaborative company culture with outstanding benefits and competitive compensation. Our organization is expanding throughout the United States, and were looking for talented individuals to join our team and establish a rewarding career with us.
Our success is founded on our strong reputation, and we have received an A+ Superior grade by the leading independent insurance rating organization. Backed by our ultimate parent company, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., our brand is founded upon trust, service, and innovation. If youre looking for an employer with integrity and flexibility, keep reading to learn about our benefits and job openings.
- Excellent working hours (8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m. M-F)
- Generous vacation and sick time
- Closed on all major holidays
- Healthcare benefits begin on your first day of employment
- 401K with company match and profit sharing
- Tuition reimbursement after six months of employment
- Discover opportunities to advance your career
- Be part of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., one of the worlds most admired companies
The Policy Services Assistant is responsible for adding and rating new submissions and carrying out all duties related to policy processing. These responsibilities include entering endorsements, processing cancellations, reissues, non-renewals, reviewing daily reports for errors, preparing correspondence, and researching problems.
A comprehensive training program is provided!
This individual should possess:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- High level of organizational skills
Excellent computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask