Employee Benefits Account Manager
About the Role
Insurance Job Opening in Atlanta! The Employee Benefits Account Manager position is with a growing, privately held agency that can mold this role to fit your experience. They are hiring because there is an immediate book of business that needs servicing, but they are going to leave room for you to be assigned a lot of new clients they are onboarding in early 2021.
Here are the job specs:
- You’ll work in a 12 person sales & service team handling mid-sized groups (fully insured and self-funded).
- Small and large group experience account management experience will be considered. Their typical group is 100-500 lives.
- You’re responsible for day-to-day account management, servicing, open enrollments and compliance.
Skills & Experience
- A minimum of two (2) years of experience as a benefits account manager handling daily timelines, renewal prep, marketing, proposals and open enrollment meetings
- Active state insurance license
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
- Target salary range $65k-$85k (depending on experience) + annual bonus opportunity based on individual performance criteria
- Return-to-Work program is 3 days/week in the office & 2 days/week working from home