Insurance Agency Bookkeeper - REMOTE
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates who want to phase into retirement or have recently retired to have better work-life balance working from home. Well suited candidate must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience with the 15 most recent years in premium accounting and agency management systems.
Work At Home Vintage Experts (WAHVE) is a work-at-home contract staffing firm. We are not a temp agency or a recruiting firm. We place skilled insurance accounting professionals who are approaching retirement age or have retired in long-term assignments, full-time or part-time, with one of our Property & Casualty insurance Retail or Wholesale Broker or MGA clients located throughout the United States.
We offer an ideal opportunity for insurance professionals to change their work environment to the comfort of their own home.
Job responsibilities include:
- Responsible for the General Ledger including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, and Commission Payable.
- Prepare monthly management and producer commission payable reports.
- Prepare reconciliation of carrier commission statements. Resolve accounting discrepancies with insurance carriers and/or producers.
- Prepare monthly and annual financial statements.
- Responsible for maintaining the budget using both Excel & Agency Management system.
- Experience using an Agency Management System (EPIC & AMS360 highly desired).
This position will best fit a candidate who has recently retired or will be retiring and desires a work at home environment. Positions can be full-time or part-time.
Job Requirements - Please do not apply if you do not match the following criteria:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 25 years of work experience.
- Candidates must have at least 15 most current years of premium accounting experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please APPLY NOW!
Work At Home Vintage Experts (www.wahve.com) provides an innovative work solution to the insurance industry. WAHVE helps soon to retire and experienced professionals within the insurance industry stay productive longer. Our goal is to help them feel valued and achieve the work-life balance they’ve earned. WAHVE offers retirees and those phasing into retirement the ability to extend their careers working from home while providing employers with seasoned professionals to meet their talent staffing needs. Using our innovative work-at-home model, WAHVE contracts professionals to our insurance industry clients based on their job needs, full-time or part-time.
WAHVE’s unique qualifying process and technology platform matches the right talent wherever they may live to the needs of our clients wherever their offices are located.