Senior Account Manager - Executive Risk Insurance
About the Role
The Senior Insurance Account Manager- Executive Risk Insurance is an immediate insurance job opening for an experienced professional with management liability coverage expertise. The agency is a large, multi-state regional broker headquartered in the Midwest with the option for you to work in one of three office locations- Cincinnati, Cleveland or Detroit. Here are some other job specs on the position:
- Your book of business is considered middle market but with complicated, multi-faceted financial exposures for clients specifically dealing with Executive Risk coverage exposures.
- Executive Risk is an all-encompassing term that can include the following insurance policies & programs- Directors & Officers Liability, Employment Practices Liability, Cyber Liability and Professional Liability- Errors & Omissions.
- You take the reins on client engagement. Serve as the key relationship contact for a $500k-$1MM revenue book. Develop, lead and execute account strategy with the client and the internal sales & service team.
- The agency values your experience in the sales process. They want to hear about your impact on account rounding and cross selling.
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of experience at a Senior Commercial Account Manager or Account Executive level with a retail insurance agency or brokerage
- You must have dealt with all aspects of the client’s risk management needs including active relationship development, placement/marketing, underwriting negotiations and active participation in the sales process
- Prior experience working with Executive Risk policies
- Active state insurance license is required
Compensation, Benefits, & Perks
- $80k-$90k compensation range depending on experience
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) and company match program
- Generous paid time off (PTO) so you have time to recharge