Director of Franchise Operations
Davies is a multi-award-winning specialist professional services and technology business. Davies delivers operations, consulting and technology solutions across the risk and insurance value chain, including excellence in claims, underwriting, distribution, regulation, customer experience, human capital, and digital transformation. Davies’ core service lines include: Claims Solutions, Legal Solutions, Insurance Services, and Consulting, and Technology.
Davies has global revenues of over $400m and has over 4,000 employees across the UK, Ireland, Bermuda, U.S., and Canada with headquarters based in the City of London.
Frontier Adjusters, which is part of Davies’ Claims Solutions business in the US is looking for a highly motivated businessperson to join our team. This role will be responsible for leading our corporate operations, working closely with the franchise owners, supporting their businesses and being the interface between the network and the Frontier corporate office. The role will be key to establishing stronger relationships with franchise owners, supporting them to consistently drive growth and operate in a manner that is consistent with our brand purpose, standards and franchise philosophy. In addition, this role will also build the effectiveness of franchise operations by clearly articulating our purpose and objectives and translating them into actionable business plans for our franchise operators.
The ideal candidate will have claims adjusting and franchise or network management experience and be able to demonstrate strong business acumen and operational expertise. They will be a competent leader able to provide guidance that enhances performance in a manner which incorporates our vision and culture.
- Develop and manage a team of office based and remote staff, guiding and supporting their efforts to design to manage claims volumes and service requests
- Ensure team members receive timely and appropriate training and development
- Work closely with other parts of the Claims Solutions US team to integrate areas such as finance, HR, compliance and IT to ensure efficiencies are maximized
- Manage compliance with franchise agreements, trademarks, brand standards, and performance requirements and escalate issues as appropriate
- Support team planning, budget, and expenses
- Build relationships with franchise owners, supporting them with operational delivery and growth
- This role will typically have between 3-5 direct reports and is accountable for the results of his/her individual performance and the performance of his/her team
Qualifications and requirements:
- Proven experience as a business or operations manager or relevant role
- Property and casualty claims experience or knowledge is a plus
- Franchise or network management experience is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Demonstrates leadership and vision in managing staff groups and major project initiatives
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage projects to completion
- Solid MS Office skills
- Possess an ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable and positively influence franchise owners to achieve targeted financial and operational results
- Demonstrate professionalism and an ability resolve problems and potential disputes, enabling successful interaction with franchise operators
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrate integrity and strong ethical behavior
We offer competitive pay and benefits program, including medical, dental & vision coverage, vacation & sick leave, 401(k) and more.
Apply for Director of Franchise Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly