Workforce Analyst-1 - Miami, FL
This position is responsible for proactively monitoring, managing, and communicating intraday contact center performance in support of contractual obligations and organizational goals for multiple clients, campaigns, products and sites. Reports to Workforce Management Supervisor(s).
- Monitors and responds to Real Time Adherence (RTA), queue activity, and service levels
- Analyzes intraday and historical performance to respond/plan appropriately in order to achieve operational service goals
- Identify call volume trends and averages on an intraday, weekly, monthly, etc. basis
- Establish and maintain communications channels regarding events that impact contact center performance and workload
- Communicate necessary adjustments to staffing based on changing/dynamic forecasts
- Collaborate with internal customers- other teams, departments, and contact center staff to identify opportunities for improvement of resource utilization and to achieve service goals
- Maintain a high quality of work- Accurately process intraday schedule exceptions, time off requests, and call-ins within established turnaround times
- Support scheduling off phone activities and development opportunities for agents
- Assists Supervisor and WFM staff in a broad range of assignments and projects
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a contact center
- Minimum 1 year experience in a WFM or WFM related role
- Entry level skills in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Strong analytical, communication, and organizational skills.
- Works well with frequent interruptions, deadlines, creative thinking, handling multiple projects simultaneously, and making decisions based on incomplete information.
- Maintains positive interactions with internal management and staff.
- Works well with minimal supervision and with some latitude for self-directed action.
- Professional verbal, written, and remote communication skills.
- Team player, works well with remote teammates and remote supervision
- Demonstrates reliability and strong customer service skills
- Associate degree or equivalent experience preferred
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: Aspect Performance Edge Workforce Management/Real Time Adherence (RTA), Cisco, and eGain
- Intermediate level skills in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Hours for the position are between the hours of 7 AM 12 AM EST 7 days a week.