CAT/Storm Claims Customer Service Rep
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!
The CAT/Storm Customer Service Representative is a temporary position to assist the claims customer service call center by handling inbound calls responding to inquiries regarding open or closed claims following a storm..
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma required.
- 2 years of customer service experience, preferably in the insurance industry.
- Florida 440 or 220 or 620 license required.
- MUST BE AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY TO START
- Experience providing customer service regarding homeowner’s insurance claims.
- Bilingual; English/Spanish is a plus
- Good time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
Apply for CAT/Storm Claims Customer Service Rep
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly