Vice President, Insurance Agency Client Service Operations
About the Role
As Vice President, Insurance Agency Client Service Operations you are a strategic leader within the firm’s national commercial lines practice. All operational activities, from workflows and service deliverables to technology utilization and employee training, fall under your purview. You will develop, implement and manage divisional operations with the goal of aligning the two most valuable resources (technology and employees) to drive success.
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Operations Leader, you will be involved in several aspects of managing the large accounts division.
1. Client Experience: Develop a ‘best in class’ client service platform. Leverage technology to drive consistency and create efficiencies. Train and mentor client service personnel; administer personal development plans. Develop a culture of growth and career progression.
2. Quality Control and Workflow: Build metrics and benchmarks to measure client service quality and efficiencies. Monitor key performance indicators. Develop and document training programs. Stay updated on market changes with insurance company partners and regulations pertaining to the transportation industry. Serve as a knowledge resource for staff.
3. Organizational Planning: Participate in strategic planning initiatives. Communicate updates and results on key initiatives. Work with other divisional leaders and the executive team to share best practices and other resources related to training, staff development, recruiting, compensation and performance management.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of ten (10) years of property and casualty insurance industry experience
- At least five (5) years experience managing operations and client service within a retail insurance agency/brokerage
Apply for Vice President, Insurance Agency Client Service Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly