Homeowners of America is a provider of Personal Lines Insurance products. We are seeking a dynamic team member with strong analytical aptitude.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for meeting company growth and profitability goals for the Homeowners and Dwelling Fire programs in their designated states and/or regions. Responsibilities include product analysis, research and development, and management of growth, loss ratios and reinsurance costs.
This position will report to the Vice President of Product Development. This position also has regular contact with the company’s vendors, as well as all other company departments.
- Develop rate and rule pricing proposals for submission to departments of insurance and negotiate for approval.
- Develop form and endorsement filings for submission to departments of insurance and negotiate for approval.
- Analyze competitive information and industry data to develop product related strategies. Present findings to senior staff: CEO, VP of Sales and Marketing, Chief Actuary, and VP of Product Development.
- Responsible for partnering with the database reporting analyst to develop weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting utilizing corporate business intelligence tools. Manage the distribution of these reports.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in business or mathematics; an MBA preferred.
- Ideal candidate will possess a minimum of five years’ experience in Personal Lines product, pricing and/or underwriting.
- Strong technical / analytical skills utilizing business intelligence and analytical tools (similar to Tableau).
Apply for Product Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly