Are You Driven? We Are.
We are a company of driven, enthusiastic and determined people. We celebrate achievement and success. We foster innovation, determination and recognition. Because of that, our employees feel recognized and rewarded for the contributions they make on a daily basis. At GAINSCO, It is our people that set us apart.
If you are looking for a place where you can make a difference, perceive how your work impacts the company, and be recognized for your efforts and passion, then GAINSCO is the company for you.
Why Join GAINSCO?
By joining GAINSCO, you become part of a dynamic and growing organization that has been recognized as a Top Workplace in both our Dallas and Miami offices.
GAINSCOs work environment rewards engaged individuals who have a desire to contribute and succeed. Thats because our culture encourages individuals to grow their skills as they build their careers. Come join us and become a champion with GAINSCO.
What does an AGENCY SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE do?
- Provides quality customer service by assisting customers, establishing new customer relationships and strengthening existing customer relationships.
- Listening to customer and responds by addressing concerns and educating customers on product offerings and insurance coverage policies.
- Processes transactions by retrieving incoming emails, text messages, faxes, and incoming and outgoing calls.
- Achieves goal of making 75-100+ customer contacts per day.
- Responds to customer inquiries, policy change requests and complies to business processes and requirements with accuracy.
- Meet and exceed goals consistently by producing consistent proven results.
What is required?
- High School diploma or GED required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- 1-2 years of customer service call center experience is preferred
- 1-2 years of experience in the auto insurance industry is preferred
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to work with individuals at all levels of the organization, including Senior Management
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, organizational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Flexibility to accommodate varying work hours and ability to change work schedule if/as needed
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus
- Software: Computer, e-sign Live, MS windows suite, any CRM software, Adobe preferred
- Ability to set priorities and standards of performance.
- Ability to interact with customers over the phone and influence decision
Required behaviors for all positions:
- Communicate with co-workers, management, customers, vendors, and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Conform with and abide by all Company codes, regulations, policies, values, work procedures and instructions
- Regular attendance
What else do you need to know?
- Work Schedule Hours: Schedules will vary between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday thru Friday and occasional Saturdays 9am to 6pm. We cannot guarantee specific shifts for incoming employees, so we request that candidates interested in interviewing be flexible to work any of these hours.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Excellent benefits package: medical & dental (Basic plan FREE), vision insurance, life insurance, short term and long term disability insurance
- Parental Leave Policy
- 401K + Company Match
- Paid Vacation + Sick days + Floating Holidays + Company determined Holidays
All offers are contingent upon a background investigation (including employment, education, criminal and DMV verification- when applicable) and a pre-employment drug test with results satisfactory to GAINSCO.
GAINSCO is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
About Gainsco Auto Insurance
GAINSCO Auto Insurance markets non-standard private passenger automobile products through retail agencies, in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Oklahoma, Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and Virginia. GAINSCO Auto Insurance has fully integrated insurance capabilities, including marketing, underwriting, customer service and claims handling. Our operations are bilingual (English/Spanish). If you are looking for a strong stable company with a fast paced environment this is the place for you. At GAINSCO Auto Insurance we take pride in our employees and recognize the importance of strengthening and expanding their skills so they can grow as we grow. We offer an excellent benefits package to our full time employees, which include: Paid Vacation and Holidays; Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance; Short Term Disability and Long Term Disability; Life and AD&D Insurance; 401k Retirement Savings Plan.