Senior Homeowner Examiner- Remote
Senior Claims Examiner- Remote
Our client is seeking qualified candidates for a Senior Claims Examiner roles. A remote working arrangement will be considered. As a Senior Claims Examiner, you will manage a pending caseload of 60-80 moderate to the high severity and complex property homeowner claims in a team environment.
- Verify policy information for accuracy to determine if coverage is applicable on new claims. Develops an investigative action plan to include resolution of coverage issues as required.
- Evaluate assigned claims on an ongoing basis and makes recommendations for further task assignments and other information as needed to facilitate final claim disposition. Interprets policy provisions to approve or deny payments. Determines when cases need to be elevated to a higher level.
- Ensure claims are adequately and timely reserved
- Maintain a current diary on all assigned claims. Conduct periodic spot checks of claim files not being followed in a regular diary to ensure compliance with internal and external procedures and guidelines.
- Assist the claims supervisor/manager as needed in mentoring less experienced examiners. Assists in identifying training needs and aids in the development, administration, and evaluating of training programs.
- 4-year college degree and 5+ years of property homeowners claims handling experience.
- Demonstrated technical expertise in homeowner insurance policy coverage’s.
- Appropriate licensing in the states in which the position handles.
- Insurance certificates, courses, and/or professional designations a plus.
Benefits include: Base salary, health and dental coverage beginning the first day of employment, 401K with employer matching, paid leave and holidays and much more!
For immediate consideration email your resume in a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Senior Homeowner Examiner- Remote
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly