PURPOSE OF THE JOB
ICW Group is looking for a Senior Risk Management Consultant. The purpose of this job is to identify and quantify policyholder Workers Compensation risks and communicate risk information internally. This position exists to develop risk identification and quantification approaches for the ICW book of business, while mitigating risk for policyholders in a manner that elevates the agent in the eyes of their customer and improves the results of their assigned book of business.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Provides professional risk management services to ICW Groups clients
- Identifies and quantifies Workers Compensation risks for accounts.
- Maintains a book of business
- Schedules surveys and account service work in a timely manner.
- Mitigates risk by initiating & assisting with implementation of corrective action recommendations and service plans.
- Performs accident investigations as needed in support of claims and underwriting.
- Collaborates with Underwriting and Claims to develop and draft & present large account service proposals.
- Stays up to date with industry knowledge and regulations
Conducts internal and external training
- Provides training for clients on Risk identification, quantification and control including Management & Supervisor Training.
- Performs safety training for employees and co-workers.
This role does not have supervisory responsibilities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent or equivalent combination of education and experience. Minimum 5 years of experience in Risk Management or related field.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
CSP, CIH, CPE, CPCU or other Masters Level designation preferred. In absence of Masters level designation, ARM, ALCM or Bachelors level designation required. Valid, current driver's license is required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Excellent verbal communication skills. Superior organizational and time management skills. Intermediate to advanced level consulting and understanding of advanced risk management concepts. Microsoft Office 2013 including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Outlook. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical information including codes and regulations.
Requires minimal to moderate level of car travel.
This position maps to the Individual Contributor level. Additional competencies needed: Influence
Required to travel within a set territory to each insureds office location when necessary.