Commercial Insurance Account Executive
About the Role
The Commercial Insurance Account Executive is the ultimate stewardship role. Client engagement is the core tenant of your work as the lead relationship manager on a defined book of business with a lot of time spent outside the office discussing risk strategies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Retention, service, account development and product/service presentation directly to the insured
- Partner on resource deliverables (loss control, claims, etc.)
- Support training, workflow efficiencies and best practices within the team
Skills & Experience
- At least five (5) years of commercial property and casualty insurance experience in senior client management
- Strategic planning (renewal marketing, mid-term reviews and risk service distribution alongside the producer and with frequent, out of the office client engagement)
The book is ‘generalist’ with a variety of different industries involved. It has large casualty and property policies in niches like social services & education, construction, wholesale & distribution and hospitality.
Target salary: $100k to $125k depending on experience